web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lure Coursing

Last Saturday Tori and I attended a lure coursing event, our second one ever!  We got there late but just in time for the Best in Field run and the fun runs.  Here are a couple of photos I took.  The rest can be viewed on my here, on my Flickr page.

 Greyhound on his *first ever run*!  This dog is not from the track and has never chased a lure!

 A 10 month old Ridgeback on a fun run. :-)

 Borzoi "catching" the lure and being greeted by his owner. :-)

 10 month old Ridgback puppy giving her owner some love.

A Silken Windhound.  My first time ever seeing the breed in person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home