web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ridgeback Rescue Fundraiser

From now until March 31, 2011, Pacific Northwest Soaps is donating a portion of their sales to one of three Ridgeback Rescues (Ridgeback Rescue of the US, Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, Inc and Ridgeback Rescue of Northern California).  Before you start shopping, make sure you choose from the drop-down menu which Rescue you wish your purchase to go towards.  All three groups work hard to help Ridgebacks in need so no matter which group you choose, your donation will be appreciated and put to good use!  And you get some great soap as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home