web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paperback Swap

Paperback Swap is a great way to trade books you've already read (and have no desire to read again) for new books!  I've been a member for about 3 years and have really enjoyed the opportunity to read books that I wouldn't normally read.  You know, those books that look interesting but you're not sure they're worth paying 8 or 9 or 24 dollars for?  We ALL have those books!  Well, PBS gives you the chance to read those books without paying a bunch of money.  Any books mailed to you, you don't pay for.  In exchange, you pay the shipping for any books requested from you.  Shipping is usually only a few dollars if you use Media Mail.  And for each book you mail, you get a credit you can use to request a book from another member.  I've recently started going through my bookshelves and have posted a bunch more books.  My bookshelves were overflowing with books that I enjoyed reading but will likely not read again anytime soon.  So, if you've got books you want to exchange for other books, check out this site! :-)  (And just because it's called Paperback Swap doesn't mean it's only paperbacks.  You can also trade Hardback books!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home