web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best Friends

Tori (Rhodesian Ridgeback) and Tom (Domestic Shorthair) don't care that they look different from each other.  All they know is that they like each other.  And for those of you who continue to insist that dogs and cats can't be friends?  Look at this photo and tell me again!


This photo was not staged in any way, shape or form.  I got up from the couch and when I came back, this is what I found.  They CHOSE to sleep in this position (and before anyone tries to tell me that Tori is sleeping with one eye open so she can keep an eye on the cat, she's not.  She's watching me because she knows I am taking her picture, one. more. time. and she's tired of it. :-))

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sal said...

OMG they are so cute together!

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Susan Shepard said...

I agree! These two truly are best friends. They are often seen lying next to or near each other and will even groom each other! I am very lucky. :-)

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home