web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brazos Bend State Park

Beth and I went to visit Brazos Bend State Park last week to go looking for 'gators. :) And yes, we did see several 'gators. Most of them were small but we saw a couple of big ones too.

Like this one:

No, we didn't go that close to him...my camera has a pretty good zoom on it. :)

Here's another warning sign we saw. I loved this one!


Most of the alligator we saw were like this one - just hanging out in the water with their eyes and part of their snout sticking out. Just waiting for a tasty treat to come close...


We also saw lots and lots of wildlife. Here are some more pictures. :)




1 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

How 'bout I just come live with you?

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home