web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Lion Fun

On Earth Day last weekend we gave the cats some fun enrichment. One of them was a toy (called The Lion Sam 1 Hanging Lion Toy Complete with Bungee (Version 2) by Aussie Dog) purchased for us by Waste Management. You can find out more info about it here. They have all sorts of fun things for all animals (both zoo and domestic).

Celesto didn't quite seem to understand the point of the toy....


















She proceeded to grab it and chew through the rope holding it all together...(okay, so we have a bit of an oops moment and the toy ended up a little lower than originally intended!)
















She then gnawed on a few of the parts and then proceeded to strew them all over the exhibit. :) You just gotta love her...

The important thing, though, is that she had fun doing it! (and, luckily, we were able to retrieve all the pieces, intact, and restring it so that the tigers could play with it on Sunday!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

I love Celeste.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

Celesto ... I love her. She is to lions what Crow is to dogs. Creative. Opinionated. Individual.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

She looks so very pleased with herself, too!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home