web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, April 06, 2007

Pet Food Recall

As many of you are aware, there are many foods that have now been placed on the recall list due to the bad batch of wheat gluten that made it on to the market. This means that many people are now searching for a new food to feed their pets. The following website has a list of brands that are *NOT* on the recall list. The website also list whether or not the food contains wheat gluten and if that brand was made at the Menu Foods plant. Click here to check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

thank you! my pets are family members and it would be a tragedy were anything to happen!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home