web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Grab the tissues...

This slideshow was put together by Bob James, the archivist for Ridgeback Rescue of the US. It is truly heartwarming to see just how many dogs this wonderful group of people have saved. I should be so lucky as to come back as an RRUS dog. Click on the link below to see the show!

Second Chances

Oh yeah, you will need Adobe Acrobat in order to view it. Enjoy (and keep the box of tissues handy, you will need them...)

And while your at it....why don't you head over to RRUS's homepage and see if there's a companion waiting for you...or perhaps, you may want to volunteer your time to the cause...

3 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Aw geez ... thanks a bunch (well, you DID make me download a long overdue Adobe upgrade!)

This was well-done, Susan. Thanks for sharing.

3:38 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Your welcome! I had to pass it on...it was *just* too good not to.

4:16 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

that's it, I've made it to the end of your blog - thanks very much for an entertaining and enjoyable read! I'll try and get a pic of my neighbour,J's dog (the ridgeless rhodesian ridgeback!). He's a bit dominant - I've had to give him a nudge when he's growled at me before now!

Back to work now. sigh.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home