web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, February 17, 2007

More Tigers....

We had a group of photographers come through the zoo for a tour one day. The Indochinese tiger exhibit was one of the stops. So we decided to hang up one of our *HUGE* boomer balls for the boys to play with. As you can see, it was a *big* hit!


We also spread meatballs around the front of the exhibit to encourage the boys to come up front so the photographers could get some good shots (which I think they did). This is Jammu, checking to make sure he got all of the meat off the log.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home