web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, January 20, 2007

More Enrichment

This is what happens when you throw a (empty) Dr Pepper barrel in with large exotic felines...

Big cats need big toys!

(The local Dr Pepper bottling company is kind enough to donate these barrels to us. This is what the concentrated syrup comes in and, as you can see, makes an excellent toy for a kitty....:))

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

My brother in law's cat used to get a toilet roll every Christmas: he'd have great fun rolling around attacking it with all four paws - there'd be bits of toilet paper everywhere but great fun to watch! I guess the big cats have a bigger version!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home