web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, January 19, 2007

Bonita is Eight!

Bonita, our female Maned Wolf turned eight years old on the 12th. We celebrated her birthday in true zoo style on the 13th. She had a huge birthday bash that went on all day! Here are some pictures:

First, here's the birthday girl:



And here are the cardboard animals she got as her first gift of the day:


And here she is trying to get the mouse out of the box:



Later that day she also got presents. Here she is checking out her present:



Bonita shares the exhibit with a Tapir and two Giant Anteaters. And in case you've never seen either of these, here are some pictures. :)

Brazilian Tapir, Pico:



And here he is checking out Bonita's box:



Giant Anteaters:

(this picture also shows the fake termite mound that the keepers made for the anteaters. I think they did an excellent job on it! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home