web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Just 'cause he's cute...

Tuco (aka Toco Toucan) in his favorite bed:



I so love this boy! I am going to miss him when he leaves. We just found out that he will be heading to Tucson (either Reid Park Zoo or Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum - I suspect Reid Park) to be an exhibit animal for them. Needless to say, they will be getting a lot of paperwork, video and pictures along with him! :) His sister will be going to the zoo in Miami and will be paired up with a male for breeding. Sigh...my baby is all grown up and going to a zoo of his own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home