web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, January 26, 2007

What Ancient Breed are you?

You scored as Elf. You are an elf. very calm yet energetic. You enjoy the finer things in life. You hate to be alone and preffer a small crowd of your closer friends. The ideal girl. Sometimes you can be very, very shy. Open up, life is to be lived, not wasted.

Elf


83%

Goddess


75%

Vampyre


75%

Drow


42%

Wolf


42%

Dragon


42%

Zombie


33%

Faerie


33%

Sorceress


33%

Shadow Spirit


25%

What ancient breed are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

I turned out to be a dragon, which was interesting ... but I didn't blog the results because the code produced something twice as wide as my margins and I didn't feel like tweaking it. What can I say? Would a dragon bother?

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home