web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, March 26, 2007

Japans slaughter of dolphins

The following was brought to my attention by an online friend of mine.

Help stop the slaughter of Japan's dolphins. The first link below leads to footage of the dolphin slaughter. It is shocking, be aware of that before you watch it. The second leads to an online petition requesting the stop of the slaughter.

1) Video
2) Petition

And yes, I have both seen the video and signed the petition.

For further information on this tragedy, visit here. This site provides more details on the slaughter (without the video).

I encourage everyone to visit the sites, learn about what's happening and, if you are inclined, sign the petition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home