web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just 'cause he's cute....

So the other day I had the closing shift at work...This means that I work 830a-730p. It's a little annoying to not come in until 830 but I found it pretty relaxing to be there until 730. There weren't a lot of people roaming around the zoo and I was able to get some stuff done without a coworker or supervisor wanting me to do something else...So, one of the things I decided to do, since I had the time, was to take some pictures. Here a couple I took of Tuco.

First, I got this one....I had to add the words, it was just too appropriate...


Then, he decided to taste test my camera....


Luckily for me he decided it probably wasn't edible....

2 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Ach - look at those TEETH!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

He's absolutely beautiful!!! Your pictures are great!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home