web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bye Dan!

Our resident Australian is leaving us...sigh. He was offered a job back at his old facility in Australia and he just couldn't turn it down. His last day was the 10th and he'll be leaving for Australia on the 25th. His wife, Jackie, will be joining him at some point. I think she's still working out her visa stuff.

We decided to send him off in true style - had a going away party at a local bar. :) Lots of people showed up, including the CEO and the Director of the zoo. I also think there was a representative from every department in the zoo. Not bad. We are definitely going to miss him...Not only is he an all around nice guy but we also love hearing him talk on the radio. He has a very nice Australian accent. :)






Here are some pictures from his party on Tuesday.

He kept videotaping everything....It was crazy....

No idea...but ya gotta love him anyways...

Just hanging out...

Mike (Aquarium) and Sabrina (Sea Lions)

Group shot....the lady in the center is his wife, Jackie.


Good luck in Australia Dan. We'll miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home