web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tiger Fun

Last Sunday, the Tigers got the same toy that the lions got on Saturday - the toy from Aussie Dog (see post below for more info). The tigers were not quite as destructive (mainly because we made sure they couldn't reach to high on the toy!). This is one of the tigers checking out their new toy.

We think they enjoyed it. They kept coming back to play with it for quite awhile. :)

















And here's a video of them playing with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

You can visit any time you like! Love the video clip - I could watch your big cats all day long and not get bored...
Bit of a long name for that toy - no the catchiest!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home