web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Tiger Birthday Celebration!!!

We celebrated the tigers birthday last Sunday. They turned 8 years old this year. I've got several pictures that I will be including in this post...I actually took many many many more but pared down the number so that I didn't crash a server somewhere... :)


This is what the exhibit looked like part way through the day. We decorated it with streamers and they had already gotten (and destroyed) some of their gifts.


What else is a tiger supposed to do with a big box?




























Plus, they make great hiding places....











They even got a cake (made out of cardboard with lots of goodies inside it)...























...which they flattened...what else is it there for, right?









They even had some special guests come to their party...

That's right...Tony the Tiger and Toucan Sam made an appearance! :)

















As you can see....Pandu was very fascinated by them...










And what party is complete without a game...That's right...We played Tug-of-War with Pandu. We even had a zoo guest, a young boy, come in to help.
















And the tiger still won...even with all three of us on the other end of the rope... :) (I know you all are shocked, right?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

What fun! Happy birthday, Kitties!

6:33 AM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

They ARE just like bigger versions of domestic cats, aren't they? Climbing inside a paper bag...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home