web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The New and Improved Leopard Exhibit

My coworkers and I have spent the last few weeks re-propping and improving our leopard exhibit in preparation for our two new leopards coming out of quarantine. This is what we've done! :) Many thanks go out to our Horticulture staff for assisting us in the propping! I'm not sure we could've done it without you!


The left side of the exhibit (when facing it from the front - this photo was taken from inside the exhibit).


The center of the exhibit.


The right side of the exhibit (when facing it from the front - this photo was taken from inside the exhibit.


A really cool stump!


And there is even a waterfall! This was the idea of one of my coworkers. And what a wonderful idea it was! :)

The leopards came out of quarantine today. They will be allowed out on exhibit sometime in the next couple of days. I hope to get pictures of them on exhibit as soon as I can. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home