web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, May 30, 2008

Poor Sasha....


Sasha had to go for surgery today. We couldn't tell for sure if she was spayed or not so they had to actually open her up. The vet couldn't find anything (after 20 minutes of looking!) that resembled ovaries or a uterus. He couldn't even find a stump where they had been removed. So...for now she's being called spayed and if she comes into heat I'm to take her back in and they'll look some more. Most likely she was spayed when she was a pretty young puppy and just healed really well. Poor girl...she missed breakfast for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home