web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, April 18, 2008

Foster dog...

This one's an Anatolian and, unfortunately, was not able to stay at my house for very long. He is a very sweet dog and I love him to pieces but he suffers from separation anxiety. To the point that he is destructive if left alone, even in a crate. So he is now hanging out in a doggy spa until another foster home can be found. Until then I still get to visit him because he will be starting heartworm treatment in the next week or so. Anyone interested in a real sweet dog who just wants to be with you? He'll gladly go to work or keep you company while you do stuff around the house or run errands! He's great with dogs, cats and strangers. Oh...and his name is Bear and he's with Anatolian Shepherd Dog Rescue League (ASDRL). You can thank my mom for the wonderful photos of him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Semavi Lady said...

He is cute and I hope he gets a great home.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home