web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, March 14, 2008

My new foster dog...

Ain't she pretty? :) Her name is Annie and she is ~1 1/2 years old. She knows nothing. The person who had her before housed her with several other dogs and free fed them all together. He didn't even name her. She was kept outside and had no training. She also does not appear to have had much human interaction. Luckily, she is also interested in everything. She has come a long way in the short time she's been in my house (she arrived late last night). I am so impressed and very proud of her. She will make someone a wonderful companion. :)

Her rescue is thanks to the two National Ridgeback Rescues working together. Both RRUS and RRRI took in the dogs this guy had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Susan - that breaks my heart that people miss treat animals - but I'm so glad that there are people out there like you that will be a foster mom to them. I wish I could do that...but Tucker doesn't like other dogs (my fault for not socializing him better) and I would never be able to give the dog back once I had it in my house and grew to love it! So, I really admire you and everyone else that be a foster parent to these animals!! Annie is really pretty - she looks so sweet! Good luck with her!!! Steph :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

It may take a while before she realizes it, but Annie just got really lucky.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Take My Cape said...

She's a cutie!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home