web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Swapping Books

A friend of mine introduced me to a book swapping site. For each book you mail (and is received) you get a credit which you can use to order a book. The site is PaperBackSwap (PSB). I received 2 credits for posting 10 books and I've already had people order two of them. I mailed them this morning. Once they are received by their new owners I will receive 2 more credits. Also, the shipper pays the postage. This means that while I have to pay to mail the books to their new owners, I do not have to pay to have any books mailed to me. And since you ship media mail it's not that expensive to mail the books. These two that I just mailed cost me $4.60. I'm now off to order some books (to replace the ones I just sent out!)

Oh, and if anyone wants to find me on the site, my username is sibtigre2 (orginal, huh? :)) They also have a CD swap site and a DVD swap site. I haven't decided if I will join either of those yet but they are tempting. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home