web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, January 10, 2008

On New Year's Day 2008...

Tori and I went to the Beach! We joined three of my friends and four of Tori's and went to one of the beaches in Galveston. It was so much fun watching 5 Big Brown Dogs running amok across the sand. Here are some pictures of our adventure.







4 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

You're living my life very well, Susan. Take good care of it.

3:33 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Don't they look like they're having a fine time? Dog's just love beaches.
Happy New Year, Sibtigre/Susan!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

They look like they're having *such* fun!!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Janyne Kizer said...

Great photos? Inquiring minds want an introduction to the featured canines. :-)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home