web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve!!!


I hope y'all have a wonderful and merry Christmas surrounded by friends and family. I myself will be taking a friend to the airport, working for 4 hours in the afternoon and then going to dinner and possibly a movie with a friend. I am very lucky in that the zoo is actually closed for Christmas. This is the only day the Zoo is (scheduled) closed (there are, of course, the closing that occur due to hurricanes and such but we've been very lucky with that too!). So...while I still have to go in ('cause the animals still need to fed, cleaned and enriched) I do not have to stay all day. In fact, since it's Christmas, if I work for four hours, I get paid for 8. :)



Since I'm only working four hours tomorrow, I get to spend more time with my "kids". It's a wonderful day indeed!


Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home