web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I decided to open a cafepress store. I figured I'd try it for a few months and see how it does. I've got several items on there that feature my own photos. If anyone has a chance, I'd appreciate any feedback or ideas you may have. If there are any photos or items you would like to see, let me know that too. :) I am still organizing it so you are likely to see changes as the days go by...


Support This Site

1 Comments:

Blogger Debra Stansbury said...

Is there a link to this mythical store that I haven't seen yet?

:-)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home