web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Grizzly Bears....

We introduced our two Grizzlies last week. They *adore* the pools, as you can tell...And they love playing with bamboo while in the pool. In fact, they spend most of their time on exhibit in the pool...






Things are going fairly well and they are together (usually) during the day and then separated at night. They do, however, have their moments....


Now, remember, they are 27 years old and do have arthritis. They are, of course, on meds for this but still...they don't exactly move very fast, which is a good thing I think...

1 Comments:

Blogger Knatolee said...

Oh! They are lovely!!! Despite having living in British Columbia, I have never seen a grizzly in the wild, but that's okay... :)

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home