web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Lost Dog - Elko, NV

A lady in my rescue group, Sheri, was in a rollover accident near Elko, Nevada. She was on her way home from a dog show in UT. One of the dogs is now running loose. Michelle, Chter's owner, is now on the scene with one of her other dogs trying to get Chter to come to her. Chter, however, is scared and is running. If anyone sees her, please contact one of us. I am a little hesitant to put up her phone number but I will be checking messages throughout the day. Email me or leave a comment and I will forward you the phone numbers...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home