web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, August 31, 2007

The truck...

is no longer mine....As much I liked it, I decided it just wasn't feasible to keep it - especially since it's been over month since I bought my new car and I haven't driven the truck at all. So...I cleaned it out and took it over to CarMax. They gave me $750 for it (which is definitely less than what they'll make when they sell it for parts but is enough to make it worth it for me to not have to deal with selling it privately.) Plus, I'm no longer responsible for keeping it registered, inspected or maintained. And it's no longer on my insurance which drops my monthly insurance payment to about $85 - much better than the $138 I was paying. :) I figure if I really want to get another truck I can buy one, with air conditioning, in the future. They usually run 10-15,000 dollars, new.
So...I am now down to one vehicle and my savings account is looking much happier. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home