web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

So....Mac, the Zoo's just-turned-one baby elephant, decided to do some problem solving the other day. And a friend of mine happened to catch it with her camera. Due to construction he was recently moved into the Bull Yard (the Zoo has two elephant yards, one is where Thai, our adult male usually hangs out, and the other is where the females and Mac hang out). This has opened up a whole new world for him. He has discovered the joy of a "waterfall" and, while exploring his new yard, has discovered all sorts of things that he can explore the adults never get the chance too...usually because they are too big...lol

In this particular case, Mac found a small space between a post and a rock wall in the exhibit. He first tried to go through it face first and, when that didn't work, decided to try going in butt first. He did this several times and, after about 10 minutes, threw a temper tantrum...Here's the picture series that my friend got:

Hmmm....there's a gap here...

Perhaps if I push harder I can fit....

Hmmm....maybe if I *back* in I'll fit....

Surely if I push *harder* I will fit...

Dang it!!!!....Temper temper.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home