web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ren Faire

A friend and I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival on Oct 20th and 21st. We decided to camp there Saturday night. It was entertaining, to say the least. lol On Saturday we dressed up in period costumes. Apparently we were pretty realistic as there were a few people who thought we worked there - including, I think, some of the people who actually work there! :) It was lots of fun walking around, looking at the shops and seeing the demonstrations. On Sunday, we chose not to dress up and again had a good time. We attracted more notice from the workers though. Since we weren't in costume they knew we didn't work there - therefore we were treated like any other guest. Here's a few photos that I took at the Faire. :)

First - the bird demonstration:



And here are some random crowd shots:



1 Comments:

Blogger Debra Stansbury said...

Hey, I've dressed like that! Did it this weekend, in fact, but I was at a convention, not a faire.

Glad you had fun! :-)

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home