web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, February 15, 2008

More knitting stuff....

So...I've got quite a few irons in the fire in terms of knitting projects... lol

I currently have a Baby Kimono and a Baby Burp Cloth (both from Mason-Dixon Knitting) on the needles and a pair of Dragon Scale Gauntlets. I hadn't planned on knitting any other projects until I finished the Gauntlets but a friend of a friend end up having her baby quite a bit earlier than expected (so far baby is doing fine but she weighs less than 3 1/2 pounds and is only 16 inches long) and a couple of us decided to whip up some baby things for the new little one. So, I've already done one Baby Kimono (that is way to big for her right now but she will grow into it) and started another one that I have sized down to fit a preemie. I'll get pictures of them all when I'm done. :)

I also have a request for a hat and a scarf in green for a coworker's son and there is a felted purse that I want to make. And...I found some nice acrylic yarn for .75 cents a skein at Walmart the other day (Thanks Beth for telling me about that!!!) so I bought 6 skeins and will make a baby blanket out of it. It's a very nice, deep shade of purple. Thank goodness I cleaned up my stash and got rid of a bunch of yarn, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Hi I was just woundering if I could ask questions about zoookeeping on you blog??

8:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I was reading that there really wasent alot of zoo keeping jobs was it hard to get one???? especially with the big kitties?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Thank you for all your info. :D I read it over and over..But getting a job working with the cats and with other carnivores if you worked hard enough you would be able to get a job its not like working for nothing right??? eventually you would or could get it... right?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home