web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Friday, March 21, 2008

Juma...

the runaway ridgeback, has been found! He had wandered into a family's backyard on Sunday or Monday. They had fed and watered him but were unable to touch him. Two volunteers and Juma's mother went over and were able to convince him to let them put a leash on him. They then loaded him into a crate and took him to the vet clinic. He popped a couple of stitches, had a couple of ticks and is stiff and sore but he is now safe. My understanding is that he is now on his way back to Iowa to be fostered. I love happy endings. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Yay! That's as good an outcome as anyone could have hoped for.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home