web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Earlier today or sometime yesterday a 9 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback
puppy, male, on his way to his foster home escaped during transport. He
is now running loose in Athens, GA. He is ~80 pounds and, I believe,
ridged. He was recently neutered (neither of his testicles had descended
so this was a more major surgery than most neuters). Most importantly,
this puppy is rescue from a puppymill. He has had almost no interaction
with people and has had no training. He is scared, skittish and will
bolt at the slightest hint of something scary. Please do not chase him
or try to grab him.

He is related to the foster girl I just recently took in (which was a
rescue accomplished via cooperation between the two National Ridgeback
rescue groups). If anyone sees him, please contact me and I will pass
the information onto the person coordinating his re-capture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Poor little guy. I hope they're able to get him back soon, and that he'll have a lifetime in which to learn what it means to feel safe.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home