web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos from Bear Awareness Day 2008

Hiking Skit:

These are our two hikers attempting to determine which bear species they have stumbled upon. (It's a Grizzly...)

The "uneducated" hiker attempts to climb a tree to escape the "bear."

Bailey, one of Houston Zoo's two Grizzly's, enjoys his diet out of a cooler.


Good Camper/Bad Campers skit:

The three campers sharing a meal and discussing bears.

Willie, the Houston Zoo's male Specatacled Bear checking out the cooler.

Patty, Houston Zoo's female Specatacled Bear, checking out the same cooler after Willie wandered off to check out the rest of the camp.

Patty switching sides....it's always easier to just go over than around!

Patty enjoying her prize.

Willie discovers the trash can with all sorts of goodies inside!
And this is what the Spectacled Bear exhibit looked like after the bears had finished with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home