web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Puppies!!!!

We are so happy to have you here!

Here are some photos of the puppies enjoying their birthday cards and gifts. I think the gift they most enjoyed was that they were on exhibit without the cheetahs for at least 2 hours. :)

Josh finger painted a cheetah onto Taji's card. :)

A close up of the cheetah painting. (and yes, he did it with his fingers...there weren't any brushes available...)
Taji with her gift. :)

Both Tusker and Taji with their gifts.


Tusker checking out the Happy Birthday sign one of our volunteers made for them.


Both puppies under their sign.


For more photos of their party go here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun! very cute!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home