web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!

This is my new car! Ain't it purty? :) I ended up getting a Honda Fit Sport. It gets 33-38 mpg and has a 10.8 gallon tank. This is much better than my truck...

I can also put the seats into all sorts of configurations for the pups. The back seats will fold flat and even with the cargo area and the front seats can fold all the way flat with the back seats. If I needed to, I could actually sleep in my car. :) And it's a hatchback so I can just open the back to put the dogs in. They no longer have to try and jump up into bucket seats. And the *best* part is....it has a/c! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan:

You need to cut your grass! (It makes your car look bad...)

Dad

11:12 PM  
Blogger Crowzma said...

You'd been driving without AC????

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home