web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

New Leopards

The Zoo is now home to two new leopards - a male and a female. The male's name is Kadu and he is 6 years old. The female's name is Ivy and she is 5 years old. Both of them came to us from the same sanctuary our male lion, Jonathan, came from. Kadu is quite the people cat but Ivy wants nothing to do with us. That's okay though, we'll get her past that! :) Here are a few pictures of Kadu out on exhibit.





Yes, those are rosettes...no, leopards don't usually have such pronounced rosettes....we're not really sure why he does.... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Oh wow, Susan - they're gorgeous! I do love the "big cats." Amazing.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

THey are absolutely beautiful! And I love the rosettes. :)

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home