web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jaguar Training...

Just thought I'd show off some pics of a jaguar training session...
(Pictures taken by Beth, a friend of mine and a reptile keeper at the zoo..)

(He's actually taking the meat nicely in this one! :))

(Yes, he does roll over on command! :))

(A nice, high target!)

(He's impatient...This is actually something we do not encourage. In fact when I noticed him doing this I turned my back to him. Animals have broken their teeth biting the bars...)


Isn't he an incredibly handsome animal? :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Crowzma said...

Ummm ... anyone looked for Grandma lately??

7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful animal!

4:15 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thank you Lisa! And yes, Grandma has been seen recently! :) Tuco just...focused. :)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Phyllis said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Your job rocks!

12:11 PM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks! I think so too! :)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Handsome AND smart! What a jaguar. ANd yes, your job does rock.

11:00 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Thanks Knatolee! Yes he is very handsome and very smart! :) And I do so love my job! :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Your Big Cats are gorgeous, I can't get enough of them.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home