web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

25 - 30 degrees

That's what being projected as the low tomorrow tonight (with wind chill). This is TEXAS. Better yet, this is SOUTHEAST TEXAS along the GULF COAST! BRRRRRRR!

Of course, the good news is that this will, maybe, hopefully, kill off all the mosquitos that just hatched during our run of almost 80 degree weather this last week. Amazing, isn't it? We were in the upper 70's/lower 80's today and tomorrow night it will be in the low 30's overnight. In fact, the low tonight is the same as the high tomorrow. I am soooo glad that I am not working tomorrow! I will be hanging out in the house - reading, knitting and watching tv. :) (I had considered going to the tree lighting ceremony tomorrow night but I'm seriously reconsidering that now! I will, however, be watching the Holiday Parade Saturday night, no matter the temp!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home