web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Monday, December 04, 2006

The death of a box elephant...

This is an enrichment item we made for the filming of a BBC Tiger Documentary.(No I won't be on there...I was strictly behind the scenes...You will, however, see my supervisor and a coworker on there. :))

Meet...the prey, a box elephant:


The tigers have now seen the prey and are stalking it:


The attack!!


It's all over....Tigers 1 Box elephant 0



I have video of it too...As soon as I figure out how, I'll post a clip.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That elephant was looking a little too jolly before the kill...

11:01 AM  
Blogger sibtigre2 said...

Yeah...I really don't think it knew what was coming! :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home