web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Isn't she adorable!?! This is our new cougar cub. She's an orphan from Idaho and is 3-4 months old. She's a little unsure about all of us but that's okay! I know she'll come around eventually. A lot has changed in for her during her short life. She has quite a bit of attitude which just makes us adore her even more! Below is another photo of her - this time using the flash. She really likes her crate right now and is spending quite a bit of time in even though she has access to the outside. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I think I am in love! I can't wait to meet her!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Knatolee said...

OOOOOOH!! SO beautiful!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home