web page hit counters
Dell PC

My Life Is A Zoo

This is where I will post interesting (or not so interesting) things that happen in my life. The subject matter will include any random things that I decide to put in (including animals, my work, my hobbies and my family).

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Various photos....

Kadu


Puck


Hana (new Malayan Tiger!!!!)



We shipped one of our male Malayan tigers, Jammu, to Alexandria Zoo in LA about a month ago. He is there on a breeding recommendation. We now have Hana. She came down to the department last week and is now on exhibit. We will not be putting her and our resident male, Pandu, together as they are fairly closely related. She is, however, very pretty and I fully expect to get lots of photos of her. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I love seeing your zoo photographs. The animals are so beautiful. A couple of years ago you let me use a pictue of a cheetah name tucco (thanks again!). Is he still with your zoo and do have any pics you can post on your blog. I'd love to see what Tucco looks like now!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home